Use this creative, non-competitive game to cover three life management skills.
Use this creative, non-competitive game to cover three life management skills. Move the players along the word SELF to one of three spaces which covers a major life management skill. Provide a supportive, empowering environment. Use laminated reference guide for prompting as needed.
For 2-10 players.
Three card decks included:
- 1. A-Z: 63 cards focusing on strengths.
- 2. MOTIONS: 63 cards to identify and express feelings.
- 3. SELF-MANAGE I (for adults): open-ended questions focusing on life skills topics covered in the Life Management Skills for adults or the SEALS series for teens.
- Vinyl gamecloth (30" x 36")
- 2 Dice
- 2 laminated reference
- guides: A-Z EMOTIONS 10 game pawns
- Detailed Instructions Guide (includes warm-up & process)
- 3 decks of cards: A-Z, EMOTIONS, Self-Manager I (Adults)