by Russell A. Barkley, PhD and Kevin R. Murphy, PhD
The revised and expanded third edition of this user-friendly workbook provides a master set of the assessment and treatment forms, questionnaires, and handouts recommended by Barkley in the third edition of the Handbook.
This revised and expanded third edition of this user-friendly workbook provides a master set of the assessment and treatment forms, questionnaires, and handouts recommended by Barkley in Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Formated for easy photocopying, many of these materials are available from no other source. All child and adult interview forms and rating scales have been completely revised for DSM-IV and new norms for many of the scales have been provided. Also included are a fact sheet for parents and teachers of children with ADHD, as well as ADHD-diagnosed adults; daily school report cards for monitoring academic progress, and more.
Publisher grants individual book purchasers nonassignable permission to reproduce the handouts and forms in this book for clinical use with their clients.
"The format of the workbook allows for convenience through the arrangement of norms and corresponding instruments. E ach section is self explanatory and allows for questions to be answered before the instrument is used. A wide variety of instruments allows for evaluation to flow into program planning and managment. The many aspects of this process are covered and suggestions for implementation provided. This creates an opportunity for the workbook to be used by diagnosticians, as well as educators and parents."
-Julie A. Schuckman, Director of Special Services, Poplar Bluff Public Schools
See Companion Book: Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Handbook for Diagnosis and Treatment, 2nd Edition
Pages: Approx. 156 Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
* ADHD Fact Sheet
Forms for Use with Children and Adolescents
* Instructions for Child and Adolescent Forms
* General Instructions for Completing the Questionnaires
* Child and Family Information
* Developmental and Medical History
* How to Prepare for Your Child's Evaluation
* Clinical Interview--Parent Report Form
* Barkley Screening Checklist for ADHD
* Disruptive Behavior Rating Scale--Parent Form
* Disruptive Behavior Rating Scale--Teacher Form
* Home Situations Questionnaire
* School Situations Questionnaire
* Issues Checklist for Parents and Teenagers
* Using a Daily School Behavior Report Card
* 18 Great Ideas for Managing Children or Teens with ADHD
* Great Classroom Accommodations for Children or Teens with ADHD
Forms for the Evaluation of Adults
* Instruction for Adult Forms
* Developmental History
* Employment History
* Health History
* Social History
* Current Symptoms Scale--Self-Report Form
* Childhood Symptoms Scale--Self-Report Form
* Current Symptoms Scale--Other Report Form
* Childhood Symptoms Scale--Other Report Form
* Childhood School Performance Scale--Other Report Form
* Work Performance Rating Scale--Self-Report Form
* Adult Interview
* Driving History Survey
* Driving Behavior Survey--Self-Report Form
* Driving Behavior Survey--Other Report Form
* Issues in Documenting ADHD as Disorder under the Americans with Disabilities Act
* Practical Advice for Coping with ADHD in Adulthood
Forms for Use during Medication Treatment
* Thinking about Medications for ADHD
* Physician's Checklist for Parents
* Follow-Up Information
* Side Effects Rating Scale
Stock- Usually ships in 1-2 business days!